Orders placed after 12pm on Friday 22nd December will not be dispatched until 5th January 2023
AMBRA LEMON STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- Light Olive Oil Spray
- 250gm Pkt Plain sweet biscuits
- 125gm Unsalted Butter, melted
- 60ml Boiling Water
- 3 Tspn Gelatine Powder
- 500gms Light Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 100gm Caster Sugar
- 300gm light thickened Cream
- 1 tblspn fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tblspn Ambra Limoncello
- 4 x 10cm Mini springform pans or 1 x 20cm
- 300gm fresh Strawberries
- 55gm Castor sugar
- 1 Tblspn Cornflour
- 60ml Water
- Release the bases of springform pans and spray with Olive Oil Spray. Line base and sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing the edges to overhang.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add melted butter and process to combine. Transfer to prepared pans. Use the back of a spoon to spread and press biscuit mixture firmly over the base (and side if using a 20cm springform pan). Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Place boiling water in a heatproof bowl, sprinkle with gelatine and use a fork to stir until the gelatine dissolves. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool..
- Meanwhile, use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add the cream and beat until well combined. Add gelatine mixture, lemon juice and Limoncello. Fold to combine. Pour into prepared pans and smooth the surface. Cover and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Process the strawberries in a food processor until smooth. Press through a fine sieve into a small saucepan. Stir in the sugar. Combine the cornflour and water in a small bowl and then add to pan. Stir over medium heat for 2 – 3 minutes until the mixture boils and thickens. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Spread evenly over the top of the cheesecakes. Place in fridge for 1 – 2 hours to set. Serve with extra Strawberries.