Orders placed after 12pm on Friday 22nd December will not be dispatched until 5th January 2023
CURED SALMON WITH AMBRA NAVY GIN
Just when you thought the only way to enjoy our Ambra Navel Gin was in your favourite cocktail or G&T...Introducing our delicious new recipe, Cured Salmon! Jam packed with the flavours of quality seafood and the powerful citrus of our Ambra Navel Gin, it truly is a showstopper of a recipe, ideal for entertaining!
Don't forget to tag us in your Ambra creations (whilst sipping on a G&T, spritz or cocktail of course). Happy Cooking! #ambraspirits
- Rinse the salmon and check for any bones.
- To make the curing liquid, mix the salt, sugar, peppercorns and juniper berries into the gin. Stir in the finely chopped dill.
- Overlap several pieces of plastic wrap onto a baking sheet, allowing enough extra to wrap the salmon. Place the salmon onto the baking sheet, cover in the liquid, then bring up the edges of the plastic wrap to seal in the salmon.
- Place another baking sheet on top of the salmon and weigh down with a couple of heavy tins or chopping boards. Refrigerate for 2-3 days, turning occasionally.
- To serve, slice very thinly at an angle and serve with slices of rye bread and the mustard sauce