Orders placed after 12pm on Friday 22nd December will not be dispatched until 5th January 2023
INGREDIENTS250g Plain Flour
100g Castor Sugar
1 Tspn Baking Powder
50ml Ambra Limoncello
Icing Sugar (Approximately ½ cup)
- In a bowl, place the flour, baking powder, castor sugar, butter cut up into small pieces, grated rind of 1 lemon and the egg.
- Start to work the ingredients from the center, gradually incorporating all the flour, then add the juice of ½ the lemon and Ambra Limoncello.
- Work the dough until if forms a ball (if dough is too sticky, add a little more flour. Wrap the ball of dough in cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins to rest.
- Take out the dough and form round balls as large as a walnut, and roll them in a bowl of icing sugar, just enough to coat them
- Place the Limoncello biscuits on a Baking Tray covered with Baking Paper, distancing well from each other. (approx. 1 ball space from each other)
- Bake biscuits for 10 mins or until they are just golden in a preheated oven at 170°C
- Allow to cool and serve with a neat shot of Ambra Limoncello.