Orders placed after 12pm on Friday 22nd December will not be dispatched until 5th January 2023
Serves 6 - 8
- 2 Cups Full Cream Ricotta
- ¾ Cup Icing Sugar (plus extra for dusting Cannoli)
- 2 - 3 Tbspn Ambra Limoncello
- ¼ Cup Thickened Cream
- 6 – 8 Pre-packaged Cannoli Shells
- Zest of 1 lemon (Reserve 2 Tbspn for garnish)
- Zest of 1 Lime (Reserve 2 Tbspn for ganish)
- Small Dark Chocolate chips or lemon and lime garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk the 2 cups of Ricotta until smooth
- Sift ¾ cup Icing Sugar into the Ricotta Mixture. Using a Spatula, gently fold in the icing Sugar, lemon and lime zest and Ambra Limoncello.
- In a separate bowl, beat ¼ cup of Thickened Cream until fairly stiff.
- Using a Spatula, gently fold the Cream into the Ricotta mixture until just combined. Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Fill a Piping Bag with the Ricotta mixture and pipe into the Cannoli Shells. Fill from both ends so the Ricotta mixture runs through the whole shell.
- Dust each of the filled cannoli with icing sugar.
- Garnish with reserved lemon and lime zest or small dark chocolate chips.